Sunday, May 04, 2008
Manchester United and West Ham that match make me lose a lot!!
That match got a lot of tyco goal I have ever seen!!
Today, Xin Yan, Xin Yi and I meet up together to watch the match..
At first we went to Yue Zhen house that area coffee shop
But the atmosphere very weird, a lot of smoker and drinker around..
So we went over to Kings road the cafe there to watch the match
Ron's uncle and him came along and his uncle treat us everyone a drink..
After he finish settling the bill and he went off..
Really 不好意识!!
Man U within 3 min make 1 goal!!!
That was really fast!!
That match I only can say is all crazy football players!!
Play halfway can use head to knock other people head!
And get himself a Red Card!!
Ronaldo can use his front lower body to make one goal..
that is really WTH!! Tyco goal..
But then I have to admit that he is really cute after scoring, the expression he show very adorable..
The food there really very nice..
I will focus on 22nd may Chelsea VS Manchester United
I will bet on Ronaldo score the 1st goal...
That match got a lot of tyco goal I have ever seen!!
Today, Xin Yan, Xin Yi and I meet up together to watch the match..
At first we went to Yue Zhen house that area coffee shop
But the atmosphere very weird, a lot of smoker and drinker around..
So we went over to Kings road the cafe there to watch the match
Ron's uncle and him came along and his uncle treat us everyone a drink..
After he finish settling the bill and he went off..
Really 不好意识!!
Man U within 3 min make 1 goal!!!
That was really fast!!
That match I only can say is all crazy football players!!
Play halfway can use head to knock other people head!
And get himself a Red Card!!
Ronaldo can use his front lower body to make one goal..
that is really WTH!! Tyco goal..
But then I have to admit that he is really cute after scoring, the expression he show very adorable..
The food there really very nice..
I will focus on 22nd may Chelsea VS Manchester United
I will bet on Ronaldo score the 1st goal...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:34 AM

