Friday, May 30, 2008

This Week is a very hectic week...
- Ethical Dilemma Essay due this week (Ron finish for me XD )
- Chemical Logistic test (With help with Xin yi and Yue Zhen,Esther, Qin Hui)
- Purchasing Management (With help with my whole class

Next Week
- Distribution Transportation (Last to go on this coming Monday..)


Last Saturday week is Singapore Family day, DarDar and I early in the morning at 9am went to Vivocity to catch "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull"

Because his mother company supplier Sembcorp gave her 2 ticket to watch that show, and she pass the ticket to us. And Sembcorp the whole Golden Max cinema.

When we finish watching the show we shop around vivo then meet out my Dance partner, my past time joker and plus my darDar..

We went to orchard for Karaoke session at Party world..

Each person pay about $16..

We had lot of fun in there..



Last time I use to sing Chinese song whenever I go for Karaoke..

This time round is almost fully English song..

This show how long I never listen to Chinese song.. A lot of new Chinses Song I don't know and I don't know how to sing.. Some Chinese words also do not how to read..


I can't sing like last time anymore!!!
Stupid Jing Yong and Yong Wei laugh at me...





Ron even worst!!!
He can't read Chinese word!!!





In there I saw a lot of GAY scene!!
Share with you all some of it..
Enjoy!















Yong Wei will be sailing, I will not be seeing him about 4 months..
YongWei You better get something for me
Otherwise you will be DEAD!!!
XD


Finish Singing we went to next destination.. Raffles Place(Parliament house) there for a drink..
I really bad a drinking..
Mocktail(Snowball) can make me high...
I really bad for many many things..
Poor me~~~
Suffering breathing difficulty plus my whole face turn red..
On our way back home is half drank lying on ron shoulder and sleep(drop dead)..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:59 PM