Sunday, June 22, 2008

Euro make me sick of it...

This cup are all fake...

Those international Bookie is too powerful!

This minute they say this Team A will win, immediately the next minute they let team B to win or even make it draw..


OK! Is enough for me!

Still continue on gamble I will really have to declare bankruptcy
and I don't wish to fall even deeper



Tomorrow, the school reopen!

Ron and I still have a lot of project have not clear yet and some did not start at all



I only know that I don't have enough of sleep.. *Yawnzzz*



Gosh! yesterday, I met one of my secondary school teacher
She almost cannot recognise me
I find that I getting older and older, fat and become even more fatter, become more and more casual looking and put on sloppy outfits..
What happen to me?!?!?!?!?



I want to change!!!!
This is not the real me!!!
Where is the real me????

I gonna get her back!!!



But!!



I only found out all these years I only said thing out but never do action and endure continue carrying out slimming programme...




I got myself this creative webcam at a very cheap price $29!!!

Live! Cam Notebook

Dar got one for himself!!
We can talk and see each other whenever we want!!!
Yuppie!!!! :)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:37 PM