Monday, June 09, 2008

Life is just like a game and show..
What you do, you might not able to see it at that moment
Whenever, other people do the same thing as you and you see it that what you have done it before and you will realize, how foolish you are..

After watching "Sex and the city" and I reflected..
I get to know a lot of thing I do is wrong..
and The way of life I having now is not I want it to be..
I want to get rid of this..
Meanwhile, I had been running away from it..
I have enough of this type of life..

And now!!
I using gambling to heal the other unbalance side of me..
Well, You people might think I giving reasons or excuses..
But I know things cannot carry on like this anymore..
Enough is Enough..


It might be heart aching and painful
Why should I continue on?
I shall stop it from now on..
Since no action is taken..
I shall let go of it..
No point carry on..

SERIOUSLY!!! I MEAN IT!!!!
I WANT TO LEAD MY OWN LIFE!!!
NO ONE ELSE!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:15 PM