Friday, June 13, 2008
Morning shower, I was already late for my work due to last night watching that disappointing match and I overslept.
I get myself a newpaper and some breakfast and makes me even more late..
Here the problem come, Which I broad the bus the sky turn dark
Another minutes it start to pour..
Deadly, my workplace and the bus stop have some walking distance
I ran all the way and ended up like a WET Siao Cha Boh...
Another Deadly news, my greediness cause me to lose $150 in this Euro Cup
I get myself a newpaper and some breakfast and makes me even more late..
Here the problem come, Which I broad the bus the sky turn dark
Another minutes it start to pour..
Deadly, my workplace and the bus stop have some walking distance
I ran all the way and ended up like a WET Siao Cha Boh...
Another Deadly news, my greediness cause me to lose $150 in this Euro Cup
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:24 AM

