Monday, June 02, 2008
Today I don't feel good..
Everything that happen on me sucks!!!
Wanting to go see dentist and already register and the dentist take ages to come..
So I went to withdraw the money and my ATM card got struck..
I didn't realize the 3 ATM machine at CCK all spoil..
And nobody tell me and nobody fix it..
Even the operator who answer my call also shit!
Is a Filipino la!!!
Don't know how to speak simple English don't be operator..
Wasting other people time talk keep talking to her..
Went over to the DBS there to get back my card..
The front desk person super cocky!!
End up I cannot take back my card and I also cannot see the dentist..
What a Bad day to me..
Everything does not go smooth to me..
Everything that happen on me sucks!!!
Wanting to go see dentist and already register and the dentist take ages to come..
So I went to withdraw the money and my ATM card got struck..
I didn't realize the 3 ATM machine at CCK all spoil..
And nobody tell me and nobody fix it..
Even the operator who answer my call also shit!
Is a Filipino la!!!
Don't know how to speak simple English don't be operator..
Wasting other people time talk keep talking to her..
Went over to the DBS there to get back my card..
The front desk person super cocky!!
End up I cannot take back my card and I also cannot see the dentist..
What a Bad day to me..
Everything does not go smooth to me..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:15 PM

