Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today I had my first Yoga class..
I also got a Purple Yoga Mat to suit my purple towel..
I admit that I'm a Purple colour freak!
Purple colour is so sweet...
I simple love purple colour.. XD

I skip Yoga level and my teacher do not know about it..
She thought I learn before..
Current I taking Intermediate class..
My teacher was surprise that I didn't go for any beginner class..
Beginning of the class start , she was afraid that I can't cope with it..
Lucky, I learn quite fast.. Those yoga style nan bu dao wo! (hehehehe!)
That Teacher also not bad quite smart..
At the end of the class, She said that the way I do, she know I learn ballet before.. LoL!

Yoga is not fully on flexibility..
Not very difficult..
Student in that class are mainly those middle age auntie..
Tiffany and I are the only younger age group..

During the class, I look like a joker whatever I do seems to be very funny to me..
I just simply can't stop myself from smiling..
coz I using monkey see monkey do method!
Whatever they do I just follow blindly..

I gonna work on the breathing method
Beacuse Yoga has it's own way breathing pattern..
Which I don't understand what the teacher try to tell me..
SoB.. T_T

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:54 AM