Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Today I went to ToaPayoh I realize there is a shop
franchise Taiwan popular milkTea called "50 岚"
Is the that most tasty milk tea I ever drank..
However, Singapore that 50 岚 is still not up to standard as compare to that Taiwan original 50 岚" but still very nice..
I would like to go there again for that drink only..
I also hope that they have other outlet in West side or even in Town Area..
Stupid France..
Make me lose...
franchise Taiwan popular milkTea called "50 岚"
Is the that most tasty milk tea I ever drank..
However, Singapore that 50 岚 is still not up to standard as compare to that Taiwan original 50 岚" but still very nice..
I would like to go there again for that drink only..
I also hope that they have other outlet in West side or even in Town Area..
Stupid France..
Make me lose...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:30 AM

