Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Is almost one month plus I never update my blog

Well, I was busying studying with my exam and my project..
This week will be my last week be in school..
After that will be my final exam and attachment..
For the past 1 month I really do have enough sleep
My eye bag getting bigger and bigger!!!
Dark circle getting darker and darker!!!
I look more like a panda than a human being~~~
I shall called myself "SG Panda" LoL~~



Sliver spoon Dar Dar finally start working!!
Now!!! weekend can get to see him more (If I go town area to disturb him)
Another thing is!!!
He had been chosen to be pilot
His dream can come true!!
I was so happy for him!!!
Here are come term and conditions
I think is bad news for me..
During the training He will not be in Singapore for the first 2 year..
Which mean I cannot see him at all...
"Missing someone can be like some sort of mental torture"
Now I trying to accept it..



Next is my lao po...
Meeting her out, I always have so much fun..
Now!!! we already start planning next year which country to go
Meanwhile, I still saving up for the trip..

Anywhere can be our playground..
We went to The Daiso and some dolly shop
Inside the Daiso we find those funny weird stuff and took pictures of our stupid acts..
after that we went to some dolly shop to search our childhood memories!! LoL..
We gonna meet out often to distress ourselves by doing those funny acts over and over again..
Hahaha...

For my Attachment
I have been selected by Nokia Siemens Network
I will be start working on 1st Sep to 23rd Jan 2009
I really hope my Supervisor can be a nice guy..
I will also try my best not to be late
So that at the end of my attachment I can ask for a permanent placement..

Exam will start in 2 weeks time..
One of the module I having now, I never really listen to lecture and be serious in my tutorial..
But I still hope I can pass my this module and come to the end of my poly life

So people wish me Good luck for the exam...

This coming Sat I will be going to Sentosa for Sun Tanning!!!
I kinda looking forward.. :)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:19 PM