Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tomorrow start work now I fall sick!
Why I so lucky!
Now having a Running nose!
I sneeze until I have headache


Just now went to Lot 1 with my sister and have dinner together with Audris at New york New York
3 of us order a spaghetti meatball and Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken Chop to shared among each other
Because, We saw the table next to us the serving potion really very big and scary!

Thanks to Audris! XD
We got a free side dish and 20% off from the chef
The Chef purposely walk out and said "Hi" to her!
hahaha...

I strongly recommend!
The Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken Chop is really nice!

Next time I go I will try out their dessert!
hehehe..

My sister and I took a cab down to Plaza Singapura
We went to look for Ron for our formal wear!
hehehe.. Ron help us in taking new piece and staff price!

Need to rest now!
Tml I will try to update my 1st day of work!
Sign off

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:10 PM