Saturday, September 20, 2008

I have started doing the attachment past 3 weeks..
I was too tired and busy doing my work..
I don't really have the time to maintain and update my blog..
I will try to squeeze the time out for the my blog..



Yesterday, my company and together with other company(Mercedes Benz, DHL, Lufthansa and many more..) organise a event called "OKTOBERFEST 2008" which held at the Swiss club. OKTOBERFEST have already have held in Europe country for the past 175 years

This event is a Germany annual drinking beer party. whereby, everyone get together drinking beer, singing and dancing. In Germany, this annual party will last through the entire whole week.

My boss was telling me that. That is the time people party until forget own sir name and forget to return home. It is because, they are over drunk. Furthermore,German people love to drink beer, they don't mind paying lots of money for the beer. Some German will take leave for the party. Singapore don't have such party will last the whole entire week.


My biggest Boss Joerg and my boss Simon and I after work we took cab head toward the Swiss Club. Joergy is the one telling the taxi driver what is the route to reach the Swiss Club. He really surprised me, I know he get travel so often but he able to know what is the road name, the route and stuff. Joerg went back home 1st, he said that he will join us later.

When Simon and I reach there it really is eyeopening to me. I saw a lots of interesting stuffs. Imagine those big slot in the company, can be so high until they stand on the table and bench doing singing and dancing. Some even flip up their shirt invite their employee to sign on his stomach.

Simon and I order drinks. As everyone know that I'm very weak in drinking. Instead of ordering beer I order those apple sparking juice for myself and Simon pay for me.[Wheeeeee!!!! XD ] My boss is the best!


Over there I sit there doing some chit chatting and eating with my boss. My biggest boss arrive!!! He wore the German Traditional Costume!!! (WOW!!! hehehehe....) He look like a little boy! short pants with those long socks together with the peter pan hat. (LOL!)


When the event is coming to the end. The atmosphere is so high, my colleague and I also stand on the bench singing and dancing.. But the scariest part is the bench is shaking in a very terrible way. Because, 2 big guy (my boss they all) is dancing and jumping on the bench. When we decide to go, the organiser of the event for our company give us each person 3 coupons. And each coupons cost $4.50, those coupons can use it to buy beer or games. We chose to drink beer.

As I mention earlier on, I'm bad a drinking I wouldn't finish it up and I didn't even drink up till 1/8 of the mug. I really enjoy myself in this event it was so fun and happening. This is my 1st event in this company.


(Left: Joerg Right: Simon)


(My Colleague: Top; Hui Jia, fornt Left: Doris Right: Josephine )
















(All big slot standing up!!!)














(Chris)


Some video to see how those big slot can be how high

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:19 AM