Sunday, September 21, 2008
This week is a hectic week for me..
I sleep late and lots of project on hand..
However, I have no idea what to write in my 3rd week report..
I don't where to start writing.. Agggrrrr!!!!
No matter what I still have to write something and submit to my boss and lecturer to see..
Yesterday, I went to Horizon Concert "Beyond Horizon II"
I still remember "Beyond Horizon I" I'm still part of Horizon Family..
Huang Lao Shi offer me to go back, and I want to go back badly..
But I got lots of things bother me..
I don't have a stable job.. I in need of money.. My stupid left ankle and my back can take it?
Plus I stop dancing for the past 2 years is my stamina and flexibility able to train it back?
I need time to think about it.. I don't mind going back for training and no performance for me..
I sleep late and lots of project on hand..
However, I have no idea what to write in my 3rd week report..
I don't where to start writing.. Agggrrrr!!!!
No matter what I still have to write something and submit to my boss and lecturer to see..
Yesterday, I went to Horizon Concert "Beyond Horizon II"
I still remember "Beyond Horizon I" I'm still part of Horizon Family..
Huang Lao Shi offer me to go back, and I want to go back badly..
But I got lots of things bother me..
I don't have a stable job.. I in need of money.. My stupid left ankle and my back can take it?
Plus I stop dancing for the past 2 years is my stamina and flexibility able to train it back?
I need time to think about it.. I don't mind going back for training and no performance for me..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:01 PM

