Friday, November 07, 2008
I have been looking back those days we were together..
I miss those days badly..
Do not mistaken anything..
My life is fine..
I'm contented and delight what I have..
Human must treasure things that you have..
Don't wait till you lost it and you regret
which I think is too late and too bad for you..
I'm happy, I did treasure what I have..
Although, there are times I envy people for having those things they have which I don't
However, it was just for that split second..
Afterall, I still face and live in the reality world..
Learn to be optimistic people!
I miss those days badly..
Do not mistaken anything..
My life is fine..
I'm contented and delight what I have..
Human must treasure things that you have..
Don't wait till you lost it and you regret
which I think is too late and too bad for you..
I'm happy, I did treasure what I have..
Although, there are times I envy people for having those things they have which I don't
However, it was just for that split second..
Afterall, I still face and live in the reality world..
Learn to be optimistic people!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:16 PM

