Saturday, November 29, 2008
These days, I had eaten a lot of ice-cream and Chocolate stuff.
Whenever, come to proper meal I always have no appetite.
I got an offer from my boss to stay in NSN to be their team assistant for my department.
By the way, I was been told it will not be a permanent job it will be just a temporary job.
Furthermore, the salary they offer me which I heard from my reporting boss was pretty low.
He will arrange a meeting for me to meet my report boss's boss.
At least what I can do is to fight for more employee benefits if they really cannot raise the my salary higher.
I really way below the Diploma cert market price.
Last week Friday, was my company D&D. Everyone really put in their effort to dress up themselves.
Me!?!? Of course I do put in effort la! I in lots of effort to make myself pretty yeah!
I went to the hair salon to get my hairdo done and I even went to the Bodyshop to ask Audris's colleague to help me put on make-up.
I enjoy the fun in D&D!
The food, games was great, performance was terrific!
BUT!!!!
Their dance items was horrible!!!
Anyway, that day everyone really let go their hair to enjoy themselves singing and dancing around after the lucky draw.
After the D&D, those big big boss even bring me and my colleauge to second and third round for more drinking.
I really drank champagne, red and white wine!!
Can you believe it!! I really drank all those all by myself..
We played till 4am plus. I reach home around 5am. Sleep at 6.30 am..
Next morning, I can't wake up at all..
My head was pounding so hard..
The feeling was awful and I hate it!
:(
Whenever, come to proper meal I always have no appetite.
I got an offer from my boss to stay in NSN to be their team assistant for my department.
By the way, I was been told it will not be a permanent job it will be just a temporary job.
Furthermore, the salary they offer me which I heard from my reporting boss was pretty low.
He will arrange a meeting for me to meet my report boss's boss.
At least what I can do is to fight for more employee benefits if they really cannot raise the my salary higher.
I really way below the Diploma cert market price.
Last week Friday, was my company D&D. Everyone really put in their effort to dress up themselves.
Me!?!? Of course I do put in effort la! I in lots of effort to make myself pretty yeah!
I went to the hair salon to get my hairdo done and I even went to the Bodyshop to ask Audris's colleague to help me put on make-up.
I enjoy the fun in D&D!
The food, games was great, performance was terrific!
BUT!!!!
Their dance items was horrible!!!
Anyway, that day everyone really let go their hair to enjoy themselves singing and dancing around after the lucky draw.
After the D&D, those big big boss even bring me and my colleauge to second and third round for more drinking.
I really drank champagne, red and white wine!!
Can you believe it!! I really drank all those all by myself..
We played till 4am plus. I reach home around 5am. Sleep at 6.30 am..
Next morning, I can't wake up at all..
My head was pounding so hard..
The feeling was awful and I hate it!
:(
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:21 PM

