Thursday, December 18, 2008
18th Decemember 2008
"Twilight" 1st day to be officially shown in cinema!!!
Later I will be watching with my colleague Kaori aka 罗太
I have been pestering her and Joey aka 宋太 to accompany me to watch "Twilight" with me.
Finally only 罗太 willing to go with me!!!
罗太 and me today really dress up ourseleves!!!
you know what!!
Today I caught a lot of people eyeing on me!!!
Juz because my dress is too short!!!
I have to super be careful not to expose my pan pan!!
I will take more pics to upload here!!!
Juz now lunch I go with the others Team Assistant in my company..
We gossip about my ex-Team Assistant...
Now, I really have to be more careful wheneverI do anything in my company.
Think before I act.
Lots of people will be watching at you when you are not alert.
"Twilight" 1st day to be officially shown in cinema!!!
Later I will be watching with my colleague Kaori aka 罗太
I have been pestering her and Joey aka 宋太 to accompany me to watch "Twilight" with me.
Finally only 罗太 willing to go with me!!!
罗太 and me today really dress up ourseleves!!!
you know what!!
Today I caught a lot of people eyeing on me!!!
Juz because my dress is too short!!!
I have to super be careful not to expose my pan pan!!
I will take more pics to upload here!!!
Juz now lunch I go with the others Team Assistant in my company..
We gossip about my ex-Team Assistant...
Now, I really have to be more careful wheneverI do anything in my company.
Think before I act.
Lots of people will be watching at you when you are not alert.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:12 PM

