Friday, December 12, 2008
I broke my own record!!!
In terms of the mahjong game..
Yesterday night, I was playing mahjong with my family members.
Through out the whole game, I did not win any round..
From 东风 to 北风 I lose all the way..
My poor wallet also bleeding all the way together with me..
I totally have no luck at all..
I thought there is a chinese saying of 情场失意,赌场得意
But don't seems to apply on me leh!!!
Currently, to me is more like 情场失意, 赌场也失意
(Sigh!!)
In terms of the mahjong game..
Yesterday night, I was playing mahjong with my family members.
Through out the whole game, I did not win any round..
From 东风 to 北风 I lose all the way..
My poor wallet also bleeding all the way together with me..
I totally have no luck at all..
I thought there is a chinese saying of 情场失意,赌场得意
But don't seems to apply on me leh!!!
Currently, to me is more like 情场失意, 赌场也失意
(Sigh!!)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:07 AM

