Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I got my Twilight Saga second book "New Moon"

Hohoho...

I can't wait till tomorrow evening to come..

I want to watch my "Twilight" so badly!!!

Although, I know a lot of place already sneak preview..

But tomorrow then they will take the count of the box office sale...

This morning I read the newspapers, which saying that they confirm the second movie "New Moon" and will be coming out end 0f 2009 or early 2010..

OMG!!! is good that will have 2nd movie but must wait so long!!!

NVM!!

Good thing worthy us to wait...


Robert Thomas Pattinson is the type I will fond to ..
He is so cool and talented!!!
He dazzle me..



I love reading this book a lot!!

All thanks to yuezhen and Xinyi were saying that they want to buy this book and read..

which caught my curiosity to buy this book to see what is so nice about that book..

Indeed, is a fantastic book..

I had already finish up the finish book and they stuck down there leaving the book untouch.

Well, there are some sentences that touches me and melted my heart while I reading this "Twilight".

Again, my dream start rolling now~~~

How I wish next time my boyfriend will say to me..

"It's too easy to be myself with you"(Chap 13 - Confessions -Pg262)

"You are exactly my brand of heroin" (Chap 13 - Confessions - Pg 268)

"I would rather die than stay away from you"(Chap 13 - Confessions - Pg 274)

"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important to me ever"
(Chap 13 - Confessions - Pg273)

"You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose"


when I sick how I he will said this to me
"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here as long as you need me."(Chap 24 - An Impasse -pg471)


See!!! I'm tat type of girls will read english book..

and now what!!

I get the VENOM~!~!~!~!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:52 AM