Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Is time for me to update my life again..
Firstly, you all will be shock that I learn Piano..
Who is the luckiest Piano teacher got a chance to teach me piano????
That person is "Tiffany Kua"
The lesson started on Monday night at her house..
I really envy those people can play piano so smoothly without looking at the piano score and keyboard and play till so well.
No matter how I stare at the keyboard I can't recognise which notes is which keys
I feel so pai sei that the keyboard know me
I can't recognise them at all.. :(
Therefore, Lao po prepare the notes for me..
Furthermore, she has a very unique way to teach me how to play the piano.
She draw a piano on a piece of paper with the piano keys..
She told me that I have to get familiar with the keys before I can really get started.
For the time being, I only can played the first 10 sec part and I stuck there cannot move on.
The reason is because I do not how to read the musical notes.
Plus I having some coordination problem. I can't played with both hand together.
I will have my revision on this piece of music when I'm free..
This coming public holiday I will stay at home and learn my piano.
Currently, My Piano teacher went on holiday.
When she's back I will go to her and learn my the other 10sec.
I think I will take some time to learn the full songs.
After the piano lesson, my hand can feel the cramp after hours of my finger open big big and wide..
I really have to spend lots of effort and time in order to play the complete piece.
The Reason why I want to learn piano is because of one classical piece called "River Flow in you"
Which was chosen as Bella's Lullaby in Twilight..
This piece very smoothing and I can relax my mind after a tiring working day..
I can be keep-on playing this piece after 8 hours or more and I dun feel sick of tired of listening to this piece of music.
I really addicted until I had already set this piece of music for my sms and wake up tones..
Last Sunday, Tiffany, Jing Yong, Yong Wei and I watch Twilight together..
That was Yong Wei and I our 2nd time watching that movie.
But I get a bit upset whereby Tiffany and Jing Yong comment the show was boring.
Lucky, I got Yong Wei to agree with me the show was nice..
I maybe will go for another round of Twilight movie with my colleague
(another Twilight Fans due to my influence)
After last week Thursday (18th December) I manage to convince her to watch Twilight with me she started reading the Twilight Saga.
From there, she also caught the twilight Venom.
My this colleague very funny!!!
She is a Japanese!!
(Dad is Japanese, Mum is Singaporean)
But!!
She do not know how to speak Japanese (However, She can speak very fluency Cantonese. Otherwise she will be the female version of Takeshi "金城武" Can speak English, Chinese, Cantonese and Hokkien)
We have lots of similar things. Our pattern almost the same.
Blur Bur one.. although she older than me by 1 year and 3 days
but I feel that she is like same age with me or I look older than her.. (Kaori, U sure happy I said this right!!!)
1st. we are both Aries, so our thinking almost the same.
2nd. We both had a jerk ex-BF (but she more powerful than me in term or tolerate her jerk ex-bf)
3rd. Her bf is my Pri and Sec (Clement "Forky") friend friend
Plus!!!
Jia Hui (M&D) also her classmate
4th. We both like Man U (Ronaldo we share, Van de sar and Rooney she take..)
Last but not least!!!!
We both like twilight Sage plus Robert Thomas Pattinson... (She damn kind la!! She give me Pattinson than we share Edward Cullen)
After Lao po, she will be the next one I always hang out with.. (Plus she willing to be my bf whenever I need...)
P.S. Hope her current bf won't mind... hehehe...
Her Bf also treat her very sweet.. Although, I never really get to see or know her BF . But I think they really mend to be together.. They know each other since they are young.
To my fellow dear girlfriends:
Festival seasons!! Enjoy the days with your loves one.. please do enjoy yourself for me okay!!! Don't worry I will still live happily alone without him.. I moving on till a stage that I won't anyhow tear at night. Although there are days that I still miss him badly after those shit thing he did to me.. I guess is just a habit together with him for 2 year.
OMG!!
I shouldn't had said that at all. I might get some scolding from some of you..
I should end off here...
Firstly, you all will be shock that I learn Piano..
Who is the luckiest Piano teacher got a chance to teach me piano????
That person is "Tiffany Kua"
The lesson started on Monday night at her house..
I really envy those people can play piano so smoothly without looking at the piano score and keyboard and play till so well.
No matter how I stare at the keyboard I can't recognise which notes is which keys
I feel so pai sei that the keyboard know me
I can't recognise them at all.. :(
Therefore, Lao po prepare the notes for me..
Furthermore, she has a very unique way to teach me how to play the piano.
She draw a piano on a piece of paper with the piano keys..
She told me that I have to get familiar with the keys before I can really get started.
For the time being, I only can played the first 10 sec part and I stuck there cannot move on.
The reason is because I do not how to read the musical notes.
Plus I having some coordination problem. I can't played with both hand together.
I will have my revision on this piece of music when I'm free..
This coming public holiday I will stay at home and learn my piano.
Currently, My Piano teacher went on holiday.
When she's back I will go to her and learn my the other 10sec.
I think I will take some time to learn the full songs.
After the piano lesson, my hand can feel the cramp after hours of my finger open big big and wide..
I really have to spend lots of effort and time in order to play the complete piece.
The Reason why I want to learn piano is because of one classical piece called "River Flow in you"
Which was chosen as Bella's Lullaby in Twilight..
This piece very smoothing and I can relax my mind after a tiring working day..
I can be keep-on playing this piece after 8 hours or more and I dun feel sick of tired of listening to this piece of music.
I really addicted until I had already set this piece of music for my sms and wake up tones..
Last Sunday, Tiffany, Jing Yong, Yong Wei and I watch Twilight together..
That was Yong Wei and I our 2nd time watching that movie.
But I get a bit upset whereby Tiffany and Jing Yong comment the show was boring.
Lucky, I got Yong Wei to agree with me the show was nice..
I maybe will go for another round of Twilight movie with my colleague
(another Twilight Fans due to my influence)
After last week Thursday (18th December) I manage to convince her to watch Twilight with me she started reading the Twilight Saga.
From there, she also caught the twilight Venom.
My this colleague very funny!!!
She is a Japanese!!
(Dad is Japanese, Mum is Singaporean)
But!!
She do not know how to speak Japanese (However, She can speak very fluency Cantonese. Otherwise she will be the female version of Takeshi "金城武" Can speak English, Chinese, Cantonese and Hokkien)
We have lots of similar things. Our pattern almost the same.
Blur Bur one.. although she older than me by 1 year and 3 days
but I feel that she is like same age with me or I look older than her.. (Kaori, U sure happy I said this right!!!)
1st. we are both Aries, so our thinking almost the same.
2nd. We both had a jerk ex-BF (but she more powerful than me in term or tolerate her jerk ex-bf)
3rd. Her bf is my Pri and Sec (Clement "Forky") friend friend
Plus!!!
Jia Hui (M&D) also her classmate
4th. We both like Man U (Ronaldo we share, Van de sar and Rooney she take..)
Last but not least!!!!
We both like twilight Sage plus Robert Thomas Pattinson... (She damn kind la!! She give me Pattinson than we share Edward Cullen)
After Lao po, she will be the next one I always hang out with.. (Plus she willing to be my bf whenever I need...)
P.S. Hope her current bf won't mind... hehehe...
Her Bf also treat her very sweet.. Although, I never really get to see or know her BF . But I think they really mend to be together.. They know each other since they are young.
To my fellow dear girlfriends:
Festival seasons!! Enjoy the days with your loves one.. please do enjoy yourself for me okay!!! Don't worry I will still live happily alone without him.. I moving on till a stage that I won't anyhow tear at night. Although there are days that I still miss him badly after those shit thing he did to me.. I guess is just a habit together with him for 2 year.
OMG!!
I shouldn't had said that at all. I might get some scolding from some of you..
I should end off here...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:43 PM

