Friday, December 26, 2008
Just now lunch time
My colleagues and I went to IKEA...
We got our handsome driver drove us there to have our lunch and shopping over there..
I saw a wardrobe that impress me so much that I just can't stop smiling to myself..
My feeling tell me I want this wardrobe for my new house..
However, there are some contraint about this wardrobe
super tall and broad...
Height 236.2cm
Width 118cm
Depth 118cm
And cost $685!!!!
Thinking of bugging daddy to allow me to buy this wardrobe for myself...
I gonna save money and buy then my parents won't nag at me...
I was thinking after I put all my clothes, bags and stuff..
I can hide 4 person inside LOL!!
(I can even play hide and seek with my sibling WTH right!! )
My colleagues and I went to IKEA...
We got our handsome driver drove us there to have our lunch and shopping over there..
I love to go IKEA to look for household stuff..
When we reach there all of us looking for our ideal stuff..
For me,I was looking for a new wardrobe for my new house..
I saw a wardrobe that impress me so much that I just can't stop smiling to myself..
My feeling tell me I want this wardrobe for my new house..
However, there are some contraint about this wardrobe
super tall and broad...
Height 236.2cm
Width 118cm
Depth 118cm
And cost $685!!!!
Thinking of bugging daddy to allow me to buy this wardrobe for myself...
I gonna save money and buy then my parents won't nag at me...
I was thinking after I put all my clothes, bags and stuff..
I can hide 4 person inside LOL!!
(I can even play hide and seek with my sibling WTH right!! )
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:21 PM








