Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Last Sunday, I bought myself very first book English novel "Twilight"
Is about a romance story a girl fall in love with a young handsome vampire and the things happen in between them..
Yes! Is that "Twilight", that up coming movie will be shown in Singapore on 18 Dec 2008
I will faster finish up the book and watch this movie!
I don't think or see this series of Twilight Saga will be a substitute for Harry Potter.
Both stories are talking about different things..
I will be buying the complete the Twilight Saga to read.
Because, I finally found a book that I'm interested and I can understand at my this pathetic English level.
Yong wei got his own theme song "Tuo Diao", "She Bang", "Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Xiao Niao"
end up I form a sentence for him..
She Bang Tuo Diao Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Xiao Niao
end off..
I go be bookworm now...
Is about a romance story a girl fall in love with a young handsome vampire and the things happen in between them..
Yes! Is that "Twilight", that up coming movie will be shown in Singapore on 18 Dec 2008
I will faster finish up the book and watch this movie!
I don't think or see this series of Twilight Saga will be a substitute for Harry Potter.
Both stories are talking about different things..
I will be buying the complete the Twilight Saga to read.
Because, I finally found a book that I'm interested and I can understand at my this pathetic English level.
Yong wei got his own theme song "Tuo Diao", "She Bang", "Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Xiao Niao"
end up I form a sentence for him..
She Bang Tuo Diao Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Xiao Niao
end off..
I go be bookworm now...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:12 PM

