Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, Tiffany and I were suppose to go to Sentosa for sun bathing
But that day turn out to be a rain bathing.
So we call it off and went back to sleep.
Until afternoon I meet my lao po for a a movie then a shopping trip in town.
She bought me to a place that full of cheap accessories.
As per normal, I get myself a few of them to repay my last hectic week.
I get myself a sexy black dress.. Hohoho...
Trying to find a occasion to wear that dress
Day after one another reading twilight I really got obsessed into the vampire fantasy world
I will be finish up the rest of the chpter into a few days time and move on to the 2nd book "New Moon"
The time files slow everyday, my boss not in the office with me.
No much task so me to be complete..
I don't wish to start off with my 2nd part of my final report
Due to my mood swing had started..
But that day turn out to be a rain bathing.
So we call it off and went back to sleep.
Until afternoon I meet my lao po for a a movie then a shopping trip in town.
She bought me to a place that full of cheap accessories.
As per normal, I get myself a few of them to repay my last hectic week.
I get myself a sexy black dress.. Hohoho...
Trying to find a occasion to wear that dress
Day after one another reading twilight I really got obsessed into the vampire fantasy world
I will be finish up the rest of the chpter into a few days time and move on to the 2nd book "New Moon"
The time files slow everyday, my boss not in the office with me.
No much task so me to be complete..
I don't wish to start off with my 2nd part of my final report
Due to my mood swing had started..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:50 AM

