Friday, December 19, 2008
The movie of "Twilight" has it own way of showing the wordy storybook into a story of action movies.
I'm sure if you never read the storybook you will be definitely enjoy the movie.
I will still prefer the book.
Anyway, I still like the way director film this movie.
I was surprise that Alice do that final act on James.
Is violent yet it was cool man when she does the twist of James head..
The movie is more like a Romance / Comedy / Action than what they category this movie as Romance / Horror / Action..
Whenever, Jasper Cullen come out it really make me laugh!
His expression is like always in pain
You might think I'm Siao la..
But his expression really very funny (Well, I would said he is good at expressing that expression not many people can do it)
The people in the cinema also laugh whenever he appear.
You guys should go watch how funny his expression is..
From there you all will know what I mean.
Another funny scene is the biology class scene
Edward Cullen(Robert Thomas Pattinson) his expression like a drug addict against his temptation of heroin when Bella sit close to him.
Edward one of his super power in the story book says that he could run very fast.
In the movie they shows Edward can run very fast until he can fly! (I was like what the hell!!!)
After that they shows Edward become spiderman!!! (Not wear the costume or shooting spider web out of his hand) They make him climb tree, which is not wrong. BUT!!! Edward moves is like what the spiderman look like la!!
Bella's Father, Charlie also another one
He always ask Bella to use pepper spray in times when require..
and then Bella use it on James(the bad vampire wants her blood)
Which doesn't work on James at all because Vampire will not feel the pain.
In the Movie the Cullen's even get together and learn how to cook from the cooking show. Preparing the ingredient and cook for Bella.. (I was like omg!! Vampire cooks!!! So Funny la!! This part the book does not appear at all)
The last Funny part was the part they end of James life and burn him to death
First, Alice was told by Carlisle to get some water.
The next moment she moves and jump on to James and twist and break his head with the help of Jasper and Emmett in control of James hands and legs.
When Bella was suffering the burning sensetation form her wrist.
The 3 joker (Alice, Jasper and Emmett) was behind burning James by putting more woods into the fire.
SEE!!
After I say so much don't you think is worth the money to watch this movie.
Romance / Comedy / Action wor!!!
FASTER GO WATCH!!!
For my own opinion, Twilight is more intertesting than Harry Potter!!
I'm sure if you never read the storybook you will be definitely enjoy the movie.
I will still prefer the book.
Anyway, I still like the way director film this movie.
I was surprise that Alice do that final act on James.
Is violent yet it was cool man when she does the twist of James head..
The movie is more like a Romance / Comedy / Action than what they category this movie as Romance / Horror / Action..
Whenever, Jasper Cullen come out it really make me laugh!
His expression is like always in pain
You might think I'm Siao la..
But his expression really very funny (Well, I would said he is good at expressing that expression not many people can do it)
The people in the cinema also laugh whenever he appear.
You guys should go watch how funny his expression is..
From there you all will know what I mean.
Another funny scene is the biology class scene
Edward Cullen(Robert Thomas Pattinson) his expression like a drug addict against his temptation of heroin when Bella sit close to him.
Edward one of his super power in the story book says that he could run very fast.
In the movie they shows Edward can run very fast until he can fly! (I was like what the hell!!!)
After that they shows Edward become spiderman!!! (Not wear the costume or shooting spider web out of his hand) They make him climb tree, which is not wrong. BUT!!! Edward moves is like what the spiderman look like la!!
Bella's Father, Charlie also another one
He always ask Bella to use pepper spray in times when require..
and then Bella use it on James(the bad vampire wants her blood)
Which doesn't work on James at all because Vampire will not feel the pain.
In the Movie the Cullen's even get together and learn how to cook from the cooking show. Preparing the ingredient and cook for Bella.. (I was like omg!! Vampire cooks!!! So Funny la!! This part the book does not appear at all)
The last Funny part was the part they end of James life and burn him to death
First, Alice was told by Carlisle to get some water.
The next moment she moves and jump on to James and twist and break his head with the help of Jasper and Emmett in control of James hands and legs.
When Bella was suffering the burning sensetation form her wrist.
The 3 joker (Alice, Jasper and Emmett) was behind burning James by putting more woods into the fire.
SEE!!
After I say so much don't you think is worth the money to watch this movie.
Romance / Comedy / Action wor!!!
FASTER GO WATCH!!!
For my own opinion, Twilight is more intertesting than Harry Potter!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:22 AM

