Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Rainy day..
due to Christmas eve plus wet weather really not much human being in the office..
The office was like a freezer..
I kinda of crazy..
cold weather I still eat my Haagen Dazs ice cream..
Which make me shiver all the way... LOL!!!
Straight after work, Kaori and I chiong all the way to Vivo.
Shopping for her wedding dinner dress and collect her book "Eclipse" @ page one
River island and Topshop got sale!!!
We also dash in and grab the stuff we like..
In the end, both of us get a pair of jeans
Original cost about S$120
Now cost S$50 - S$55!!!
Half of the price la!!!
How can we let this good deal slip away leh..
I help her choose a dress @ topshop
Original cost S$209
now cost S$89
More than half the cost!!!
Again I convince her to grab the dress.. hehehehe...
She damn ke lian...
I convience her to go get Mac foundation..
Mine cost S$46
hers cost about S$70 plus
I really feel very guilty to make a hole in her wallet..
Sorry Kaori..
due to Christmas eve plus wet weather really not much human being in the office..
The office was like a freezer..
I kinda of crazy..
cold weather I still eat my Haagen Dazs ice cream..
Which make me shiver all the way... LOL!!!
Straight after work, Kaori and I chiong all the way to Vivo.
Shopping for her wedding dinner dress and collect her book "Eclipse" @ page one
River island and Topshop got sale!!!
We also dash in and grab the stuff we like..
In the end, both of us get a pair of jeans
Original cost about S$120
Now cost S$50 - S$55!!!
Half of the price la!!!
How can we let this good deal slip away leh..
I help her choose a dress @ topshop
Original cost S$209
now cost S$89
More than half the cost!!!
Again I convince her to grab the dress.. hehehehe...
She damn ke lian...
I convience her to go get Mac foundation..
Mine cost S$46
hers cost about S$70 plus
I really feel very guilty to make a hole in her wallet..
Sorry Kaori..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:29 PM

