Saturday, December 06, 2008
This week had been a hectic week for me..
My boss really drill me for those reporting stuffs and testing on my Microsoft excel skill..
Lucky, I had my beloved Twilight accompany me through out my stressful days..
Which really help me keep away from those unwanted matters out of my mind..
I'm really enjoy in that fantasy world!
I kind of looking forward on 18th Dec.
I want to watch on the very first day showing..
However, there are people who already watch it online.
The comment they gave for this movie was "not as nice as the book."
Of course la people!!
PLEASE THINK!!
Book are always more detail than than movie!!
Can't compare at all.. (-_-)
90 minutes plus movie what you people expecting for!!
Movie always are made of simple and sweet story ideal..
Over detail you all will think is too long winded..
If you people don't have high expectation, the movie will be great!
My boss really drill me for those reporting stuffs and testing on my Microsoft excel skill..
Lucky, I had my beloved Twilight accompany me through out my stressful days..
Which really help me keep away from those unwanted matters out of my mind..
I'm really enjoy in that fantasy world!
I kind of looking forward on 18th Dec.
I want to watch on the very first day showing..
However, there are people who already watch it online.
The comment they gave for this movie was "not as nice as the book."
Of course la people!!
PLEASE THINK!!
Book are always more detail than than movie!!
Can't compare at all.. (-_-)
90 minutes plus movie what you people expecting for!!
Movie always are made of simple and sweet story ideal..
Over detail you all will think is too long winded..
If you people don't have high expectation, the movie will be great!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:34 AM

