Monday, December 15, 2008

Yesterday, my dad, younger brother and I went to my auntie house to celebrate her Birthday..

The cake for her this year birthday was very creative and unique "Bento Set"

Her daughter

Her Husband


Her son



Family photo of Ong family
















Furthermore, I also uploaded last Friday my Company Nokia Siemens Networks Christmas Party

The food was delicious. My favorite was the Shepperd Pie (Yummy!! Did not have a chance to take a photo of the whole thing. I'm still waiting for receipt to come in and I will ask YW to make for me)
We were officially to take a break from 3pm till 5pm.
Everyone, get together sit down relax, enjoy the food and the performances had prepared for us.

Celeslyn and me

My colleague from the left onwards: Josephine(Mo JoJo), Hui Jia(Jia Jia), Celeslyn, Me, Doris (Joris)

My creative idol: Vanessa Tan



Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:50 AM