Sunday, January 11, 2009

I went shopping with my lao po...
Again we had our standard shopping route...

I was early when I reach Far East.. I went to shop awhile..
A pair of heels caught my attention!!!
Hehehehe....
I going to whack that pair of heels when my pay arrive!!

I had to distress and pamper myself la...
I bought several clothes and 1 hot and sexy lingerie..
I even bought myself a skirt..
Can you all believe!!!!
Until that moment then I realize that I do not have a skirt in my closet!!!
That's why I decide to grab skirt instead of going to whack another top!!

I only got Jeans and shorts..
I want to be more feminine! XD
I think that's make up my another New Year Resolution!! ;P


Lao po, got her another pair of sliver heels and jumper suit!
This time round I buy more than her!


GIRLS!!!!
I got the LA SENZA membership cards!
When you all want to buy lingerie ask me for the card!
I shall lent you all the card! :)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:32 PM