Friday, January 23, 2009

I went to Chinatown to help my mother to get CNY snack.
End up I buying pillow case and doing tattoo then I buy her CNY snack..

I got the urge to do a tattoo but I scare pain..
Then I came across the stall doing air brush tattoo for ppl..
Can last a few days..
So I decide to be wild and naughty for this year CNY!
I have been a good girl image for the past 2 year..
I want the real me to be back..
then hehehe...
JUST GO!! DO ONLY! WHO CARE!

I want to do a my hip there but this CNY I not wear jeans for visiting..
I can't expose that tattoo tat much..
So I decide do at my neck there.. hehehe...
When I want people to see my tattoo I will make hair to one side..


Before I decide to do. Nobody, care to look at their stall..
Once, I sit down people start watching me and viewing the design..
I help them bring business..
LOL!




I like this design.. So cool! The design look cool .. not too ah lian.. (ah lian design rose, butterfly, spider, dragon. . *yuck!*)



SEE!! Look so real!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:43 PM