Friday, January 02, 2009

Firstly!!!

I want to wish everyone of you a Happy New YEAR!!!!

Everyone must be enjoyed the countdown parties...

So do I, is just that mine is quite funny yet lame..

Let me tell you all how I countdown on that night..

I suppose to countdown with my dance mates @ Min Hao house..

Yeah!I'm there with my dance mates but!!!

When they doing countdown I was at the bathroom bathing half way through..

So I was some sort doing countdown by myself alone at the bathroom...

WTH right!!!

Before I bath I forget to look at the timing...

(@_@;)


NVM!!


As long that night I'm not alone..

I'm with my dearest dance mates!!!

I will feel happier..



After the stay over at Min Hao house..

Tiffany, Edmund, Yong Wei and I four of us catch the Bedtime stories at Lot 1..

To me, I don't think is a nice show.. (Although, not very dull and boring)

Maybe due to the seats we had

Tiffany and I was like waiting for the show to end..

Keep counting the time left for that movie (40 mins!! Arggrr... 15mins! OK! let's bare a while more and Finally finish!~!~!)

Or maybe we are too tired that's why we didn't enjoy the movie..



OK! Now is my time to say my:
New Year Resolution for 2009!!!
1. I want to Slim down!!!! (Can wear many nice and sexy outfits) plus having a better face complexion (face can have more radiance)
2. I want all my family member all happy and healthy
3. Spend more time with family members and friends
4. Have a stable job and earn more money and save to my bank!!
5. Getting a Mr Right for myself (Who can adore and love me a lot!!!)
6. Keep up my exercise habit.. (Aiming for Adidas and Nike Marathon!!!) (Badminton,Yoga and jogging)
7. Get C6 for my 'O' Level English and my Diploma Certificate
8. Get my driving license
9. I can complete learning my piano and play well "River Flow In You"
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
10. Daddy can recover!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:06 AM