Wednesday, January 07, 2009
PEOPLE!!!!
I HAD JUST REBORN, DYED AND HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR IN RED!!!
My 1st sister gave me the comment was "You look rebellious"
2nd sister said "You look like the vampire in Twilight 'Alice Cullen' " (I love the comment she gave to me!!!)
Isn't it suit my look wild and loud.. *wink*
Although, I look like a bad girl but I'm not right! (I know you all know me well)
hehehehe...
CNY is around the corner, I hope everything can go red and happy go lucky for this 2009..
Anyway, I like my current hair colour and style..
My boss confirm think today I eat snake again..
I was given a MC and stay at home to work and rest..
But I went out to do my hair.. hehehehe (Naughty me huh!!)
However, I tried to take picture of my hair colour..
But it turn out to be too off colour or cannot see my real hair colour..
So I give up taking picture and upload to my blog..
Is better for you all to see me in real life..
Rather than I upload her and let you all comment is "too ugly la" or "don't suit me at all la "
If there is any picture can capture my real hair colour I will upload here for you all to see..
I promise ok!! :)
I HAD JUST REBORN, DYED AND HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR IN RED!!!
My 1st sister gave me the comment was "You look rebellious"
2nd sister said "You look like the vampire in Twilight 'Alice Cullen' " (I love the comment she gave to me!!!)
Isn't it suit my look wild and loud.. *wink*
Although, I look like a bad girl but I'm not right! (I know you all know me well)
hehehehe...
CNY is around the corner, I hope everything can go red and happy go lucky for this 2009..
Anyway, I like my current hair colour and style..
My boss confirm think today I eat snake again..
I was given a MC and stay at home to work and rest..
But I went out to do my hair.. hehehehe (Naughty me huh!!)
However, I tried to take picture of my hair colour..
But it turn out to be too off colour or cannot see my real hair colour..
So I give up taking picture and upload to my blog..
Is better for you all to see me in real life..
Rather than I upload her and let you all comment is "too ugly la" or "don't suit me at all la "
If there is any picture can capture my real hair colour I will upload here for you all to see..
I promise ok!! :)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:19 PM

