Friday, January 23, 2009
I felt everything were weird..
The atmosphere was funny and also fill with sadness when coming to a end of the day..
maybe is because next week is CNY or maybe is I over sensitive..
Well work still have to be done..
Lots of hand over stuff still need to be done..
And I need to do the follow up the status of my email account, secure ID, access card and password can be retain when I come back to work
Another funny thing was, I need to distribute Red packet to my team member..
I still not marry!!!
But!!!
I already giving out red packet to my team members which older than me.
WTH!!!
Although the red packet money was coming from company not me
Sob...
;(
POOR ME!!!
I did not get any Red Packet from the company..
The reason why I do not have the red packet is because due to my contract still under intern contract..
That's why HR people did not prepare for me..
My cute boss Dr. Simon Pelz was kind..
He actually want to give me his red packet..
I rejected his good intention.. (I regret!!!)
I told him the Chinese tradition is only married people can give to those non-married young one..
He told me there was some kids at his gf side during CNY ask him for Red packet..
and he did go find red packet and insert money to the red packet at one corner which nobody see him what he doing..
and give to those kid the red packet..
After I heard the incident he encounter I laugh at him..
And we continue to talk about CNY stuff..
There will be a reunion dinner for my Indirect Procurement (4 person in a department)..
We are the host, We invited the other people who work together with us closely..
I will be the Co-organiser and my fellow colleague will do the follow up.
I had already choose the restaurant.. (I choose "Soup Restaurant" @ Paragon)
on the 12th day of CNY
6th Feb 2009
Below are the photos I took at the end of the day in the company..
Some of my thinking towards them.. some are Acknowledgement..
My young boss in Indirect Procurement Dr. Simon Pelz
P.S. He very shy! He prefer people called him Simon Pelz instead of Dr. Simon Pelz. Sometime all of the sudden he can be very cute and funny. Saying something or do some funny action out and make me laugh whole day.
There are time, I really cannot resist his mei li. And other female colleague in this company like him lor!! Aggrrr...
Anyway, I feel honor to have him to be my boss. Such a handsome boss, make me got motivation to go work everyday.. Even those days I sick I still go work.. LOL!
There are times he gave me some sort of pressure which make me feel stress and I cannot talk to him probably lor..
To me he is like a big brother teaching a younger sister and share his experience and the stuff he know. Throughout my internship, he never vent anger on me or angry with me whenever I made a mistake.. He very patiently correct me, explain and teach me the stuff again and then guide me along until I complete the assignment given by him.. I really had to thank him for tolerate my "blurness" & "careless" and my broken English email and report.
Ong Chong Yeow aka CY and me (A very knowledgeable and intelligence person. He got his own kind of thinking which I think very unique. If you people want to ask him about supply chain or Supplier management ask HIM!! He is the right person you all can approach. He can explain very detail..)

