Monday, January 12, 2009
Today, I had my tears of joy fall when I was at office 2pm..
Is another memorable day to me..
Yeah! 2nd piece of good news in this 2009 brand new year!
First good news I heard in 2009 was:
I will be able to continue to work in my current attachment company..
Salary wise, heard from my boss is very attractive.. ;P
I shall not officially announces the news that I been employ by them until I sign the contract..
Well...
I'm pretty sure this 2009 is a good year to me..
NOW!!!
I hope daddy can fully recover from his health..
God! Please continue to give me good news..
Thank you!
Is another memorable day to me..
Yeah! 2nd piece of good news in this 2009 brand new year!
First good news I heard in 2009 was:
I will be able to continue to work in my current attachment company..
Salary wise, heard from my boss is very attractive.. ;P
I shall not officially announces the news that I been employ by them until I sign the contract..
Well...
I'm pretty sure this 2009 is a good year to me..
NOW!!!
I hope daddy can fully recover from his health..
God! Please continue to give me good news..
Thank you!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:52 PM

