Thursday, January 29, 2009
Today is the 4th day of CNY!
29th Jan is some one's dad Birthday!
I would like to wish his father
" Happy Birthday to YOU! And Wish all your dream come true!"
Okie! Confession..
Kinda of emotional now..
Those days I was there celebrating together with them..
Sigh..
Went to watch "The Wedding Game" with YW and Tiffy
The show is nice and sweet! I enjoyed the show...
Lots of eye candy scene by Christopher Lee..
LOL!
However, the story plot was what I expected..
But I still feel heart warming when they have happy ending in the end..
Back to emo mood..
When I look through the pictures and the videos again..
I felt heart aching.. yet I did not cry it out for this time round..
I smile..
Those days "WE" had together were sweet..
I don't bare to remove those memories away...
And yet those memories are hurting and killing me inside in a daily basis..
Yeah! I miss him..
But I know, he won't change..
Leopard will not change its spot..
That's what Laopo keep reminding me..
No point I keep giving into a guy that he don't deserve my love..
People around me keep tell me this:
Why are you so silly..
People already move on and you still staying over there hoping he will come back..
Jenn, you deserve someone better..
Comments and opinion can be made without extra efforts..
When you want to get things done, it will not be that easy as you think..
People always said
Time will cause feeling to be fade.. when you are in a relationship
As the time goes by will fade the feeling inside your heart.. After you had a breakup
For this time round, how long do I need to move on?
Message to god:
Hello god!
Can you get me a Mr Right!
When can I have my happy ending..
Can let my happy ending arrive asap!
Thank you!
I'm trouble..
I can't sleep at this timing..
I'm also a person cannot stand loneliness
29th Jan is some one's dad Birthday!
I would like to wish his father
" Happy Birthday to YOU! And Wish all your dream come true!"
Okie! Confession..
Kinda of emotional now..
Those days I was there celebrating together with them..
Sigh..
Went to watch "The Wedding Game" with YW and Tiffy
The show is nice and sweet! I enjoyed the show...
Lots of eye candy scene by Christopher Lee..
LOL!
However, the story plot was what I expected..
But I still feel heart warming when they have happy ending in the end..
Back to emo mood..
When I look through the pictures and the videos again..
I felt heart aching.. yet I did not cry it out for this time round..
I smile..
Those days "WE" had together were sweet..
I don't bare to remove those memories away...
And yet those memories are hurting and killing me inside in a daily basis..
Yeah! I miss him..
But I know, he won't change..
Leopard will not change its spot..
That's what Laopo keep reminding me..
No point I keep giving into a guy that he don't deserve my love..
People around me keep tell me this:
Why are you so silly..
People already move on and you still staying over there hoping he will come back..
Jenn, you deserve someone better..
Comments and opinion can be made without extra efforts..
When you want to get things done, it will not be that easy as you think..
People always said
Time will cause feeling to be fade.. when you are in a relationship
As the time goes by will fade the feeling inside your heart.. After you had a breakup
For this time round, how long do I need to move on?
Message to god:
Hello god!
Can you get me a Mr Right!
When can I have my happy ending..
Can let my happy ending arrive asap!
Thank you!
I'm trouble..
I can't sleep at this timing..
I'm also a person cannot stand loneliness
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:12 AM

