Monday, February 23, 2009
1st day back to NSN!
The feeling was great..
I was been warmly welcome back by my 2 big bosses and fellow colleagues..
My 2 front desk girl were so sweet by telling me I got slim down wor.. (*wink*)
Then we started chit chat a little and they start talking about the details of my features..
In fact, I did not do anything to myself..
I just eat less, sleep more just like a pig! XD
plus my hair grew longer!! instead of RED!! now Blond
Applying more De Ja Vu mascara which make my eye big big..
Applying more powder to cover my panda eye bag and flaws..
Not much different wor!!
Came to my favourite selected table by my boss was been abandon for the past 1 month..
[Poor thing!! Did anyone abuse you when I not around.. ;) ]
Coz I can get to see him or when he tends to get up from his table, I can stop slacking and acting I'm working... (hehehehe.. bad girl of me :) )
Isn't it I'm SMART!!!! prawn~ Prawn~! prawn!!!
Before we stuck ourselves with the work.
My boss Mr. S and I started off with some casual talk. .
When he realize I was wearing Manchester United Jacket.. (Man utd 3 star range!!)
He started to laugh at my silliness and warn me careful of those Liverpool fans in office!
I was like LOL!~ and start chatting on last Sat match of Man Utd vs Blackburn
Man Utd 2-1 Blackburn!!
RONALDO SAVE THE DAY!!!
Man Utd rock!!
Ok! back to track!!
The cutest thing is my Big Big boss Mr. J..
When he enter the office put his "Luggage" down and quickly came over to my table and give me a firm hand shake..
The expression he gave me really makes me heart warming!! I was been greatly appreciated!
How am I not going to work harder for him..
I really can understand why Mr. S want me back so urgently!!
lots of research and report gonna do..
lots of email need to reply and going through..
some small project for me to complete.. sighz.. due to my expertise in logistics... blah blah..
LOL!!
Meeting.. meeting! up coming meeting to attend!!
In this world nothing is no pay no gain..
well paid salaries plus warmly welcome all got a price to pay..
SOB!!
Poor me!!
I have to be a good girl turn to bed at 11pm now..
Byez~
The feeling was great..
I was been warmly welcome back by my 2 big bosses and fellow colleagues..
My 2 front desk girl were so sweet by telling me I got slim down wor.. (*wink*)
Then we started chit chat a little and they start talking about the details of my features..
In fact, I did not do anything to myself..
I just eat less, sleep more just like a pig! XD
plus my hair grew longer!! instead of RED!! now Blond
Applying more De Ja Vu mascara which make my eye big big..
Applying more powder to cover my panda eye bag and flaws..
Not much different wor!!
Came to my favourite selected table by my boss was been abandon for the past 1 month..
[Poor thing!! Did anyone abuse you when I not around.. ;) ]
Coz I can get to see him or when he tends to get up from his table, I can stop slacking and acting I'm working... (hehehehe.. bad girl of me :) )
Isn't it I'm SMART!!!! prawn~ Prawn~! prawn!!!
Before we stuck ourselves with the work.
My boss Mr. S and I started off with some casual talk. .
When he realize I was wearing Manchester United Jacket.. (Man utd 3 star range!!)
He started to laugh at my silliness and warn me careful of those Liverpool fans in office!
I was like LOL!~ and start chatting on last Sat match of Man Utd vs Blackburn
Man Utd 2-1 Blackburn!!
RONALDO SAVE THE DAY!!!
Man Utd rock!!
Ok! back to track!!
The cutest thing is my Big Big boss Mr. J..
When he enter the office put his "Luggage" down and quickly came over to my table and give me a firm hand shake..
The expression he gave me really makes me heart warming!! I was been greatly appreciated!
How am I not going to work harder for him..
I really can understand why Mr. S want me back so urgently!!
lots of research and report gonna do..
lots of email need to reply and going through..
some small project for me to complete.. sighz.. due to my expertise in logistics... blah blah..
LOL!!
Meeting.. meeting! up coming meeting to attend!!
In this world nothing is no pay no gain..
well paid salaries plus warmly welcome all got a price to pay..
SOB!!
Poor me!!
I have to be a good girl turn to bed at 11pm now..
Byez~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:06 PM

