Friday, February 27, 2009

New Environment!!

It was the day we move our house and it has been a long day for us..
We wake up at 6 am to do our last minute pack up our stuff..
We officially move into the our new house at 10am together with our stuff..

We do the unpack of our stuff till 10pm plus..
10 hrs of hardship of unpacking and 2 hrs plus of enjoying our meal..

We are beat.. So my dad call for a stop tomorrow continue..
My poor mummy and 2nd younger fall sick during the moving house..
I was tough for them whereby they are not feeling that well..
In fact, I should be the person to blame because I the one passing the sick virus around.. :)


About my room
I like my room now..
At first, the purple is too dark which make my room look smaller and now the colour getting lighter..

My wall look more like a purplish than blueish..
It just look like my company corporate colours.. hehehehe.. (loyalty!)
Below is the photo of the day painter just finish and hand over the house to us..
look for Blueish!
My sisters room.. I like their sweet purple!

Next thing, I gonna talk about is my wardrobe.
My new 10 doors wardrobe should be coming by tomorrow but due to the shipment got delay

I have to wait till the coming monday..






Below is the night view outside my window..


sorry for the bad quality

My company mobile camera is not as good as my person mobile..

It look nicer in realy life..
I will get to see it everyday now..

I love it! :)







New environment! New lifestyle..
Throw away the bad memories and move on..



Bye RL!


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:01 AM