Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Today! I had a special guest in my workplace..
Kenneth Tan!
He is so sweet..
I told him that today I will be working whole day
He came and look for me.. :)
Instead of buying food for me, he cook fried rice at home and bring it to me!!
AND IT TASTE REAL GOOD!
YUMMY! YUMMY!
I like guys who know how to cook.. :)
Unlike YW!!!
A chef always fill up other strangers stomach but not friends stomach!!
Ask him to cook he will ALWAYS give us empty promises!
Humph!
Kenneth, you make me want to go back to troupe badly..
But I still not prepare to go back.. (in term of physically or mentally)
Once I'm done in handing over..
I will seek for a right timing to go back..
&
I will plan a oversea trip once you ORD!
It will be like in the past we had!
Go as a group to do shopping and have fun together!
Enjoy life! :)
Kenneth Tan!
He is so sweet..
I told him that today I will be working whole day
He came and look for me.. :)
Instead of buying food for me, he cook fried rice at home and bring it to me!!
AND IT TASTE REAL GOOD!
YUMMY! YUMMY!
I like guys who know how to cook.. :)
Unlike YW!!!
A chef always fill up other strangers stomach but not friends stomach!!
Ask him to cook he will ALWAYS give us empty promises!
Humph!
Kenneth, you make me want to go back to troupe badly..
But I still not prepare to go back.. (in term of physically or mentally)
Once I'm done in handing over..
I will seek for a right timing to go back..
&
I will plan a oversea trip once you ORD!
It will be like in the past we had!
Go as a group to do shopping and have fun together!
Enjoy life! :)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:29 PM

