Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Went out with Shirley to grab our Graduation Night dress..
We went up and down.
Almost turn the town upside down to find a suitable dress..
I manage to get my ideal dress..
I get it from Forever 21 and they are still the best!!
Cheap and material are good in quality..

Can you believe!!~~
I almost whack Daniel Yam dress.. cost about 120 plus for a plain black dress!!!
However, I think is too formal for the night!!

Hehehehe!! I make it!! and only cost me $48! My problem are solved. .

No more worried until that day!


Tomorrow is the Final Viva Presentation of IAP..

I still trying my best to memories the things I need to say..

Simon Thank you!
For all your blessing, good luck and the good news of my employment contract you brought to me..
I will give my best shot won't let you off..



Moving house is not easy.. Will tend to make people get agitate easily..
Packing, Planning of room design and all type of stuff..


ROAR!!! Just make me piss off!!



CAN'T YOU ALL LISTEN TO MY ADVICE!!!
STOP BEING STUBBORN!
THE OLD FASHION WAYS DOES NOT WORK THAT WELL IN NOWADAYS!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:55 AM