Saturday, February 21, 2009
Yesterday,
Receiving An unexpected call
follow by
Sweet dreams by Manchester United Ronaldo and a imagination person happen to be in my dream being one of the player in Manchester United
The feeling was so real that I can feel the heart warming feeling..
Being a silly girl again..
2 more days I going back to work..
I quiting my part-time job..
I can't afford to make any mistake in my full time job..
I gonna use my weekend to rest..
I dun wish to be overwork..
and get scolded by those brainless customers..
Receiving An unexpected call
follow by
Sweet dreams by Manchester United Ronaldo and a imagination person happen to be in my dream being one of the player in Manchester United
The feeling was so real that I can feel the heart warming feeling..
Being a silly girl again..
2 more days I going back to work..
I quiting my part-time job..
I can't afford to make any mistake in my full time job..
I gonna use my weekend to rest..
I dun wish to be overwork..
and get scolded by those brainless customers..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:57 PM

