Friday, March 13, 2009
This week I just simply crazy over Manchester United.
Last week, Tuesday Xin Yi, Qi Qi and I order the man utd stuff from their official website.
I bought the Ronaldo no. 7 Third jersey..
It arrive on Monday morning to my office..
Which cost me USD $60..
Wu hoooo...
Now I consider a Man utd fans!!
Tuesday, 3 of us meet up at Lot 1 talk about Man Utd history until people close shop..
I really know nuts about Man Utd..
Futhermore, Xin yi like a journalist talking about how Sir Alex Ferguson bring up the club and the players..
Wednesday, 3 of us place our bet on the Man Utd match
Thursday morning, wake up at 3.30 am to watch Man Utd vs Inter..
We chat, cheer for man utd, scold the inter player together..
My 2 favourite players: Vidic and Ronaldo made a goal in 4min 1st and 2nd half
Vidic gave us a surprise header goal during the starting 4mins..
Ronaldo, score a goal during 49mins
I'm proud to wear the Ronaldo name out!
Thursday, office hours we back to work like a dead fish..
really exhausted!
Next time, I hope the important match for Man utd please don't arrange at early morning..
Will die la!!
Friday, will be an off day for me to be not crazy over Man Utd..
Saturday, MAN UTD vs LIVERPOOL!!
I believe Man utd will win and show liverpool what is red devils power!!
Last week, Tuesday Xin Yi, Qi Qi and I order the man utd stuff from their official website.
I bought the Ronaldo no. 7 Third jersey..
It arrive on Monday morning to my office..
Which cost me USD $60..
Wu hoooo...
Now I consider a Man utd fans!!
Tuesday, 3 of us meet up at Lot 1 talk about Man Utd history until people close shop..
I really know nuts about Man Utd..
Futhermore, Xin yi like a journalist talking about how Sir Alex Ferguson bring up the club and the players..
Wednesday, 3 of us place our bet on the Man Utd match
Thursday morning, wake up at 3.30 am to watch Man Utd vs Inter..
We chat, cheer for man utd, scold the inter player together..
My 2 favourite players: Vidic and Ronaldo made a goal in 4min 1st and 2nd half
Vidic gave us a surprise header goal during the starting 4mins..
Ronaldo, score a goal during 49mins
I'm proud to wear the Ronaldo name out!
Thursday, office hours we back to work like a dead fish..
really exhausted!
Next time, I hope the important match for Man utd please don't arrange at early morning..
Will die la!!
Friday, will be an off day for me to be not crazy over Man Utd..
Saturday, MAN UTD vs LIVERPOOL!!
I believe Man utd will win and show liverpool what is red devils power!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:24 AM

