Friday, March 27, 2009

This week was my birthday week..

I would say rather simple this year, when a person getting older. Life become more boring and dull..



Set a side those of my closes friends whom has wish me happy birthday and celebrate together with during my house warming..

At that moment, I was trying to be happy girl in the world that I have my family and friends celebrate for me.
However, the next moment I think of something else. I just can't be the happy go lucky girl anymore..
In my bottom of my heart I am not happy with lots of things..
Things I don't wish to happen on me, but it's still happen to me.
I wish I have the magic power to stop or even prevent things that will happen around me..






During my actual birthday, I expect this and that..

In the end, I get disappointment again..

I always telling laopo, I had letting go of my hands..

But the things I did, I myself know once again I trying to bluff myself that I had already letting..

Damn me!!!

Still giving myself a reason to find ways to contact the person..

While the person is damn good at playing mind game..

Whenever the person playing mind game normally I tend to be the one who lose out..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:50 PM