Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yesterday, went for a movie with lao po..
We catch the movie called "confession of shopaholic"

Is a good show and gives me a great impact after I watch the show..
I really understand the feeling the actress has when she started off shopping.
Specially, there is a sale on going..
You simply just can't control yourself not to buy anythings..


I agree with the actress, malls are build to make women's happy and let them feel contempted after shopping.
When you are doing the shopping it's won't hurt your feeling, as compare to a guy has a relationship with you, he will tends to hurt your feeling in some ways..
I feel so happy, when I shop
I can't resist the temptation, especially the sale person is trying to hard sell me the products they have..
The sad part will come, when I realize my wallet get burn and the things I bought were those not necessary items or things I won 't have the chances to use it..
The worst part comes when my wallet gets burn and I having trouble with the my current month living expenses.

It will be irony, when your outfit looks glamours but inside your bank is empty. Ended up eating white bread during daily lunch time. Whereby, you want the pride and telling others people that you actually on diet.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:09 AM