Monday, May 25, 2009
Remarkable days!!!!
22nd May - Pass my Basic Theory Evaluation (with the passing result of 100%)
24th May - an expected call whom wake me up.. (you know who you are ok!!!)
KARMA!!!
Do you guys believe in Karma???
Well I do believe in that..
Recently, someone given me a real life example..
At the meantime, I am also afraid of hurt someone I love. In the end, I myself get hurt so deeply..
I also do believe in 将心比心.
Which mean talking about correct treatment is this the right way to treat that person back correctly..
Below are some of the stuff my friend sent to me:
Men Are Like...
... Blenders.
You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
... Chocolate Bars.
Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.
... Coffee.
The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long. (I don't really agree)
... Commercials.
You can't believe a word they say. (I strongly agree with this sentence!!)
... Computers.
Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
... Coolers.
Load them with beer and you can take them anywhere. (Not really that true)
... Copiers.
You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.
... Curling Irons.
They're always hot, and they're always in your hair. (huh?)
... Government Bonds.
They take way too long to mature. (Yeah!! I raise my hand to agree!!)
... Horoscopes.
They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong. (Absolutely correct!!!)
... Lava Lamps.
Fun to look at, but not all that bright.
... Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
... Parking Spots.
The good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are either handicapped or extremely small. (Very True!!!)
... Popcorn.
They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
... Weather.
Nothing can be done to change either one of them (True enough~)
留下我们的从前 及各自的未来
冲 冲 冲!!!
22nd May - Pass my Basic Theory Evaluation (with the passing result of 100%)
24th May - an expected call whom wake me up.. (you know who you are ok!!!)
KARMA!!!
Do you guys believe in Karma???
Well I do believe in that..
Recently, someone given me a real life example..
At the meantime, I am also afraid of hurt someone I love. In the end, I myself get hurt so deeply..
I also do believe in 将心比心.
Which mean talking about correct treatment is this the right way to treat that person back correctly..
Below are some of the stuff my friend sent to me:
Men Are Like...
... Blenders.
You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
... Chocolate Bars.
Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.
... Coffee.
The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long. (I don't really agree)
... Commercials.
You can't believe a word they say. (I strongly agree with this sentence!!)
... Computers.
Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
... Coolers.
Load them with beer and you can take them anywhere. (Not really that true)
... Copiers.
You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.
... Curling Irons.
They're always hot, and they're always in your hair. (huh?)
... Government Bonds.
They take way too long to mature. (Yeah!! I raise my hand to agree!!)
... Horoscopes.
They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong. (Absolutely correct!!!)
... Lava Lamps.
Fun to look at, but not all that bright.
... Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
... Parking Spots.
The good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are either handicapped or extremely small. (Very True!!!)
... Popcorn.
They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
... Weather.
Nothing can be done to change either one of them (True enough~)
留下我们的从前 及各自的未来
冲 冲 冲!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:47 AM

