Friday, May 01, 2009
This will be my new look. (Very long never touch the hip hop look)
That day I was going with lao po to catch the show X-men. We had made a lot of silly comment. thinking that lady who die at the ending was storm. (they having same special power mah.)
Anyway, that show is nice..
I got a bf.
The Laser Guy!!!
He look cute in the movie. Although, he doing nothing in that show other than destroying his high school into half..
I got to meet Ting Ren. (Lao po BBF)
In some way, I got influence to bought the cap I wearing. itchy hand of me try on a cap. Which result of getting compliment by both of them saying that cap suit me.
Compliment plus temptation make me bought that cap and that is a "Womanizer" cap.
Which sound like I'm Les, and I like lots of girls..
Nevertheless, I am straight..
: )
I miss Taiwan!! : (
I just got my new look and style.
Can you imagine at the same day itself, I can change my look to a sexy diva..
Please don't puke or vomit blood ok!
You only are allowed to nose bleeding!
I WANT THIS LOOK SINCE LONG LONG TIME AGO..
Finally, I manage to change my hair style to this..
I have to take good care and often maintain of my hair..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:50 PM

