Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I would want to confess myself what I did today.

Today, went to vivo city and apply a citi clear card.

Never in my life came cross that I want a credit card. .

What I did today was actually half way through ruining my life. (sound so serious huh o_O!)
There are lots of shopaholic end up with lots of card debts..
I might end up over pamper myself, keep buying those unnecessary things and be one of the poor shopaholic.

Therefore, I will try out 1 year.. If I always out of control I will stop using..
Anyway is 1 year fee waiver.

So please my dear friends out there try to remind and stop me if I always flash my credit card while I shopping with you girls..

I dun want to end up with bad debts..


Soccer time!!!
Ronaldo You finally wake.. Paris is not the type you should touch.
Go back to where you are, I don't mind u playing those big boobs girl.. better than u playing those flat flat girls cum slut..
Please learn from Rooney how to be good husband.. Bring wifey go out walk walk and sun bathing.. Careful 1 day you got aids! If you, continue to be playboy. Fooling plus laying around is bad for health. Well, if you got the illness I won't be surprise..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:38 PM