Sunday, July 12, 2009
Given a choice at the following decision, how would you want your dearest kin in a serious illness to go though. Would you let him/her to undergo a certain treatment that will make he/she to suffer more?
A) Agree, to let him/her go through the treatment with very low percentage of recovery. If the treatment fail will cause the illness to be worst and his/her life will be shorten. Give it a shot, at least there is some percentage that he/she will recover.
B) Disagree, to let him/her go through the treatment. Drag the time, since you know it will not be recovering. Might live longer than going the treatment. Not as painful and suffering than going through the treatment.
Now I having a dilemma.
I don't want my dad to suffer, yet I want him to recover.
I feel so trouble now..
The best thing is I am the elderest child. I have to make a decision.
This week, I go through a lot of things. Especially, this emotional weekend. My mother's elder brother just pass away.
I really hate to attend the funeral. I really don't like the sad atmosphere.
Futhermore, today I saw the a lot scene that I really hate to see it in my whole entire life..
I hope that day will never come to that fast. .
I really will break down..
A) Agree, to let him/her go through the treatment with very low percentage of recovery. If the treatment fail will cause the illness to be worst and his/her life will be shorten. Give it a shot, at least there is some percentage that he/she will recover.
B) Disagree, to let him/her go through the treatment. Drag the time, since you know it will not be recovering. Might live longer than going the treatment. Not as painful and suffering than going through the treatment.
Now I having a dilemma.
I don't want my dad to suffer, yet I want him to recover.
I feel so trouble now..
The best thing is I am the elderest child. I have to make a decision.
This week, I go through a lot of things. Especially, this emotional weekend. My mother's elder brother just pass away.
I really hate to attend the funeral. I really don't like the sad atmosphere.
Futhermore, today I saw the a lot scene that I really hate to see it in my whole entire life..
I hope that day will never come to that fast. .
I really will break down..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:12 PM

