Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just came back from Bangkok. . I was out of Singapore for almost a week. Currently, I feeling ok.. No fever, cough, flu etc... NO H1N1

This trip to Bangkok workshop was a good exposure to me. Not only in work wise, I get to understand more about my Indirect Procurement team in personal. I can put their name to their faces. .

Mandarin Oriental, the hotel I stay through out my workshop. Is PERFECT!!! I never thought of staying such a high class hotel in my life.. Their food, room and services is fantastic. .
The pass few day, I was living like a one of the rich people down there~~ Soaking myself in the bath tub and using the bathing salt provide by them. Went to try out their foot massage. Is like heaven. So comfortable!!! I had experience a tai tai life too. In result, I gain a lot of weight at least 2 kgs. CAUSE I KEEP EATING LESS THAN every 2 HOURS.
See the below schedule though out the workshop:
9.30am meeting start
10.30am coffee break
12.00nn -1.30pm lunch
3.30pm coffee break
5.00pm end of the meeting
I really have to thanks my Big Boss. He gave me such a rare opportunity to see the outside world.
Thanks for my Thailand colleague for arranging all the things..
I could said I was very lucky to have my 2 bosses they are very generous and nice bosses.

I got to try out the club in Thailand with my colleague and boss..
The club in Thailand is so much different from Singapore. They do not have a dance floor. They dance around their table. The music is not as nice as what Singapore played. Drinks not to bmention.. Is so much cheaper than Sg. LOL!!! Drink till I almost sleep there. . Lucky, the hotel prepare a vehicle to bring us there and back to hotel.
After the workshop we transfer to another hotel. Holiday Inn is the hotel on our own expenses. Of course it cannot be compare to Mandarin Oriental.

I only have one day to do my shopping before we come back to Singapore. I found out where those blog shops get their goods from. Well, the clothes are rather cheap if you purchase in bulk. I did not buy a lot, because, the quality is not so good and not worCheck Spellingth it after all. I rather pay a bit more to get something more comfortable. :)
Nevertheless I still do my shopping, I bought a lot of bag and earring.. Is really very cheap. All the bag I bought the price is ranging from $10-$20. I really have a hard time in negotiation with the shop keeper. In term of languages, I need to communicate with them in order to lower the price. I also bought a lot of their local snack to share it with my family members and other NSN colleagues. :)

This time round, my shopping experienced is shop until I drop. I really had enough of from it and stop shopping. I started to worry about my luggage space and weight. My colleague and I suffer in carrying our victory back to hotel and back to Singapore.

While I typing the entire post, I start to miss their Tom yam gong. Almost everyday, I eat their tom yam gong without fail. I came to a extreme before I fly back to Singapore. I had my last bowl tom yam gong before I board the plane.

I will upload my photos in Bangkok in facebook not here. Is too troublesome and too slow down here..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:04 PM