Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos. . Help to save your most memorable moment.
However, it can be very sad or sweet it all depend I saw which photograph

I pull out my precious photo ablum out and view those photos I took.

Time really flies without you notices. .

All my beloved people have changed from time to time.

Although, I treasure them saying we will be together friends and kin. But end up, due to certain reasons we got lost contact and hardly see each other..

And I know those day will never come back. . The bond will not be like last time. .

All I want to say is "I feel you even when I close my eyes"

Since when I had become so pessimistic?
I still remember those days I always use to ask people to be optimistic.
Is so irony!
A optimistic girl had become a pessimistic sober.


My dear greatness Dad, is getting weaker and he wants to give up..
What is the correct way to encourage him?
Where is my gurdian angel. . Please tell me what to do..
I am in trouble could you help. . I need serious advice.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:25 AM