Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I can see that my blog is growing mould..
I am blogging for the sake of blogging..
Recently, nothing interested/special thing happen in my life..
Some updates about me recently:
I got my contract extended.. (Great! Continue earn money to spend more money)
Spending more money on myself.. (I am a big spender!!! XD)
Going to driving lesson in on and off mood.. (Target to get driving lesson by the end of year!!!)
Slacking at home during weekend.. (Nothing better to do~~)
Kind of boring life now, nothing motivate me..
Well, I believe soon I will get to find something interesting then I will throw myself into it and achieve it
XD
I am blogging for the sake of blogging..
Recently, nothing interested/special thing happen in my life..
Some updates about me recently:
I got my contract extended.. (Great! Continue earn money to spend more money)
Spending more money on myself.. (I am a big spender!!! XD)
Going to driving lesson in on and off mood.. (Target to get driving lesson by the end of year!!!)
Slacking at home during weekend.. (Nothing better to do~~)
Kind of boring life now, nothing motivate me..
Well, I believe soon I will get to find something interesting then I will throw myself into it and achieve it
XD
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:15 PM

