Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Boss not here.. I really got no workload..
To be honest, it is like nothing for me to do.. Day after day surfing the Internet just waiting the time to come and go back home..

It has been the 3rd day doing nothing in the office..
Trying to act busy but I fail to do so..
I try to book a room and hide inside the meeting room quietly to slack by reading my Twilight saga "Eclipse". How I wish I can work from home. At least I didn't disturb my other colleagues around me. I can sleep and slack at home until something come in then I start working. hahaha.. I dare not ask my boss and I do not have good reason to do that so I better guai guai don't abuse the my boss trust towards me.

Boss can you faster come back and give me more workload..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:25 AM