Friday, September 04, 2009

Hangover again!!!



Around 200ml red wine is enough to make me drunk!!!

I would not get up this morning.. I feel my head was so heavy. Its feels like a hammer knocking back of my head..

Wanted to take leave but today is the most busiest day of the month..

So I sms my Boss tell him I will be entering the office late..

Lucky of me, my boss understands and he allows me to do so. (save money in taking cab)

Because, he is the culprit who encourage to drink..

Telling me, I will waste the effort he training me to drink during the workshop.. Blash.. blah.. blah..

Came to the office and he laughs at me..



The kick came after I sat on my colleague's car. My head start pounding non-stop.. When I alight his car, I start to sway a bit and walking back home I sway all the way.. Could not walk straight at all.. But I know what is happening.. I wanted to sleep so badly and I keep yawning non-stop.. But I still have to bath and dry up my hair before I can sleep.. By that time I am fully awake.



Back to the topic.

I want to blog about my big boss Joerg, Dahmen's house.

From outside it look like those Noya and Spain style house. Inside look like Harry Porter's School; Hogwarts. His house is 4 storey high. They call it as Townhouse. The house itself is very impressive!!! We tour around every part of his house together with his wife.

They prepare for us a wonderful dinner that we really enjoy. I love their dessert the most! Although, others think is too sweet for them. But I still think is the best..

Joerg's has a very playful dog called "Poppy" and he got a duty for himself. To be his owner Koi guardian angel.. His son look like Daniel Radcliffe and Robert Pattinson. To me he is an eye candy plus a breath taker!! Almost cannot get my eyes out of him. I keep looking at him non-stop. Lucky, he is younger than me. Otherwise, I sure fall for him. He must have make a lot of girls crazy about him. His Daughter look as lovely as her mother. Heard his daughter also a fans of Twilight. Didn't have a chance to speak to her who she likes.

At the same night, I received the red bomb from my boss Simon. I will have to attend the wedding alone. Haiz.. Where is my Love remedy. Some more, Simon state in the invitation card to Jennifer and "partner".
I told them so many times I don't have boyfriend. They just don't believe me. If I have I already bring him out during our gathering.

Human being are very funny. When people telling the truth they normally don't take their words. But when a person telling lies they tend to buy their stories!

What wrong with this world la!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:33 PM