Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Recently, I heard from a radio station this following sentence
"Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life"

I fully agree with this sentence. It only will make you very miserable. Human often encounter a lot of trans-passer or passerby in own life. There are times we are desperate to get someone to accompany our down time. When we can grab one accompany, usually we will thought that they are our final destination. In order to confirm whether is bf/gf your final destination, that person must be understanding you and be patient with you and love you. When a person love you he or she will be giving in to you when you are down and try their very best to make you happy. Of course to be fair you have to be giving in when he or she is feeling down.

I still prefer a love that I will be shower with words and actions. Not those pamper with expensive gifts.

I just have to wait for the right time to meet lover boy. .

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:57 PM